Conditions of sale and cancellation
ABOUT OUR ROUTES
Our Routes are a motorcycle experience that consists of an organized tour. Hereinafter referred to as “EXPERIENCE”.
- Published prices are in Euros and include VAT. Requests are always subject to availability. We do not warrant that our website or the content on it will always be available or error-free. The organization reserves the right to modify the prices on the website without prior notice, maintaining in that case the confirmed price in case of previous reservation or full payment of the previous price.
Registration, Admission and Conditions for Participants
- Participants may register with any type and brand of motorcycle as long as they have a minimum displacement of 250 cc. The “ORGANIZATION” reserves the right to refuse registration with any other vehicle that does not meet the minimum conditions for the correct development of the “experience”.
- To complete and confirm the admission of each participant, he/she must have:
- Valid driver’s license of the driver who will participate in the “EXPERIENCE”.
- Proof of registration.
- ITV and vehicle insurance in force (with roadside assistance)
- Valid ID card, both of the driver and of the passenger, if any.
Failure to provide any of these documents required by the organization before the start of the “EXPERIENCE” will result in the cancellation of the participant’s registration, and any deposit or reservation made will not be refunded.
- The use of helmets and safety equipment in accordance with current regulations is mandatory for drivers and passengers. Participants must bring their helmets and approved safety equipment.
- The organization reserves the right of admission to the event and may expel from the event any participant who presents obvious signs of being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or narcotics and/or shows an inappropriate or violent attitude and/or could be dangerous for the celebration of the experience or for those attending the event, thereby forfeiting any right to reimbursement of the amounts paid for their participation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant that the general condition of the motorcycle is adequate to perform the entire route of the experience with full guarantees of safety with special mention to the general mechanical condition of the motorcycle and its tires. The organization will not be responsible for any breakdown or mechanical deficiency of the vehicles used during the “EXPERIENCE” by the participants, and reserves the right to refuse participation in all or part of the “EXPERIENCE” to vehicles that do not meet these minimum conditions, losing the participant any right to reimbursement of amounts paid.
- All participants are solely and exclusively responsible for any damage they may suffer or cause to third parties during the celebration of the “EXPERIENCE”, personally assuming such liability, apart from that which may correspond to the insurance company of their vehicle, thus exempting both from any civil or criminal liability to the organization and expressly waiving with the reservation or purchase of the registration, to exercise any claim for these concepts, against the organization.
- The organization reserves the right to accept or reject an entry, especially if the participant does not comply with the conditions of participation mentioned in the previous points.
- All registrations expressly accepted by the organization, have the character of definitive and does not admit any right of cancellation except in case of force majeure, so the no-show at the start of the experience means the total loss of registration fees paid, without any right to reimbursement.
Responsibilities and Standards of Conduct
- The participant registers for the “EXPERIENCE” at his own risk and expense with his motorcycle. The participant is responsible for being in good health to enable him/her to face the “EXPERIENCE”. It is also the participant’s responsibility to communicate, during the registration process, any aspect related to illnesses, medical prescriptions, allergies, physical deficiencies or disabilities, which may be relevant to his/her participation in the “EXPERIENCE”.
- The participant acknowledges that both the displacements to be made on roads open to traffic, as well as the different weather conditions that may occur during the course of the event, may involve a number of risks to his person, assuming and accepting them with his participation in the “EXPERIENCE”.
- The participant understands and accepts that during stops, parking, refueling, rest, refreshments, etc., the safety of the vehicle and its accessories are the sole responsibility of the participant or the owner of the vehicle.
- Consequently, both the participant for himself/herself or his/her heirs, and possible claimants, expressly waive any claim against the organization, for any damages of any nature that may be caused or suffered as a result of the participation in the “EXPERIENCE”.
- The responsibility of the ORGANIZATION is limited exclusively to the organization of the “Experience”.
- During the duration of the “EXPERIENCE”, the regulations governing the use of motor vehicles on roads open to traffic, by each competent authority, must be respected at all times, as well as the correct behavior of the participants, each participant being exclusively and personally responsible for their driving actions.
- You may be expelled and permanently removed from the “EXPERIENCE”. any participant who:
- Repeatedly ignore traffic regulations.
- Endanger other participants or third parties.
- Who carries out any type of aggression to another participant, member of the ORGANIZATION, or any third party.
- Do not behave with a minimum of decorum and education to people.
- Seriously alter the normal course of the event.
In such cases, the expelled registrants will not be able to claim any refund.
- The organization reserves the right to definitely CANCEL the route with a 7 days notice to the participants if the minimum number of participants indicated on the website as “Minimum number of participants” for the “EXPERIENCE” is not reached, this implies a right for the participants to reimbursement of all amounts paid.
- Likewise, the organization reserves the right to CANCEL or POSTPONE the route at any time for reasons of force majeure that prevent circulation or endanger the safety of participants during all or part of the route. If this situation were to occur, the following deadlines and effects would apply:
- Cancellation before the start of the event, the ORGANIZATION will reimburse 100% of the amounts paid except for a 10€ administration fee.
- In case of cancellation during the EVENT, the ORGANIZATION will reimburse 20% of the amounts paid.
- Any reservation or definitive registration may be cancelled by the participant for documented reasons of force majeure, by means of a reliable communication to the organization, with the following deadlines and effects:
- Cancellations made up to 10 days before the start of the “EXPERIENCE”, will be refunded 100% of the amounts paid except for a 20€ administration fee.
- Cancellations made between 10 and 5 days prior to the start of the “EXPERIENCE” will be refunded 20% of the amount paid, provided that the full registration fee has been paid.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days prior to the start of the EVENT shall not be entitled to any refund.
- The participant is informed that during the “EXPERIENCE” photographs and video recordings will be taken to cover its development. If you pose for the photographs or stay within the scope of the cameras, you consent to the taking of such photographs/videos, assigning your image rights to the organization and authorizing the dissemination of the images to promote the “EXPERIENCE” or upcoming EVENTS, in paper and electronic magazines, websites, applications, networks and television content.
- If the participant does not authorize the transfer and processing described in the previous paragraph, he/she must stay away from the recording and image capture areas. For greater security, please inform the organization. The fact of not authorizing the capture of images will not be an obstacle to participate in the “EXPERIENCE”.